Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Global Mobilization DLC Update 1.4 is now live
Posted on August 31st, 2021 07:20 AM EST
Third-party Arma 3 developer Vertexmacht has released the fourth major content update for their Creator DLC: Global Mobilization - Cold War Germany.
On top of various fixes and quality-of-life improvements, Update 1.4 offers a new co-op multiplayer scenario, more "Warlords" multiplayer scenarios, and 8 new vehicles / vehicle variants.
One of these vehicles is the BrPz1, which is a Combat Support Vehicle that lets you build temporary bridges across the rivers of the Weferlingen terrain.
There are also 5 vehicles (2 versions of a Self-Propelled Howitzer, 2 Multiple Launch Rocket Systems, 1 Short-Range Ballistic Missile System) that make it possible to engage in long-range warfare from 14-40 kilometers away.
Lastly, there are 2 additional truck variants that provide more transport capabilities.
Update 1.4 highlights include:
8 new vehicles/vehicle variants
- BrPz1 "Biber" (Bridgelayer/Combat Support Vehicle)
- M109 & M109G (Self-Propelled Howitzer)
- SF2 LARS 2 (Multiple Launch Rocket System)
- BM-21 Grad (Multiple Launch Rocket System)
- 2P16 (Short-Range Ballistic Missile)
- New 7t Truck variant (Flatbed)
- New 10t Truck variant (155mm Shell Transport)
- Functioning bridge laying system integrated into the BrPz1 vehicle
- New co-op multiplayer scenario: "Ninjas"
- New "Warlords" MP scenario adaptations for the Weferlingen terrain
- A new module enabling Zeus Game Masters to change vehicle ammo loadouts
- A small photo camera (functions as binoculars) and West German Army sunglasses
- Various smaller ammo crate/pile scenery objects
[/list]Various fixes and quality-of-life improvements
You can find the full changelog for Update 1.4 on the Bohemia forums and learn more about the new vehicles by reading the latest OPREP blog post by developer Vertexmacht.
This is the fourth major content update since the Global Mobilization DLC’s initial release and marks the perfect time to get it if you haven’t already. The DLC is available for purchase at the Steam Store.
We hope you'll enjoy this free update and thank you for your support!
Bohemia Interactive & Vertexmacht
P.S. Vertexmacht has published an Ask Me Anything (AMA) video where they answer 30 questions from the community. If you’re interested in the DLC’s development, why certain decisions were made, and how a two-man team is able to manage a massive project like this next to all their other responsibilities, then definitely check it out now or add it to your watchlist for later (spoiler: it requires lots of spreadsheets!).
Creator DLC is a label for original Arma 3 projects made by third-party developers and published by Bohemia Interactive. This program enables external talent to earn a financial reward for their work, while players get to enjoy more quality content. For more information, please visit the Arma 3 website.